DALSTRONG Tanto Chef Knife Damascus Japanese (8" Tanto Chef Knife, Black Handle)
- A Dalstrong culinary revolution combining outstanding and award-winning craftsmanship, cutting-edge breakthrough technology, awe-inspiring design, and the absolute best materials available. Inspired by the design of the Tanto knife that was once used by Samurai’s to pierce through the tough armours of enemies, the Shogun Series 8” Tanto Chef Knife is your ultimate tool for overcoming any unexpected or expected food obstacles in the kitchen, no matter how hard or tough.
- Unrivalled Performance: Ruthlessly sharp scalpel like edge is hand finished to a mirror polish within a staggering 8-12°degree angle per side using the traditional 3-step Honbazuke method. Equipped with an extremely strong high point and a slight belly for versatility, the Shogun Series 8” Tanto Chef Knife is your everyday workhorse built to puncture, cut, slash, stab, slice, thrust, chop, and scrape various foods with ease.
- A higher concentration of The Shogun Series’ highly coveted ultra-premium Japanese high carbon AUS-10V steel is found near the tip of the blade, where the aesthetically pleasing blade point is perfectly aligned with its spine, to give the knife exceptional durability and optimal absorption power from the impact of repeated piercing through tougher foods that would likely damage or break other knives.
- Engineered to Perfection: Ultra-premium G-10 handle is military grade with life-long durability. Carefully hand polished, the ergonomic handle shape is engineered for superior hand control, agility and comfort. Hand-polished blade spine for smooth handling.
- Dalstrong Trust: Rocksolid 100% SATISFACTION OR MONEY BACK GUARANTEE, try it risk free. LIFETIME WARRANTY against defect. Renowned Dalstrong customer service. See why chef's around the world trust and love, 'The Dalstrong Difference'. Dalstrong luxury packaging. Now you are slicing with POWER. Dalstrong POWER!
Details: At The Cutting Edge of Beauty and Performance
The Dalstrong Shogun Series chef knife is painstakingly crafted over 60 days using the highest quality materials, it is both a razor-sharp kitchen powerhouse and artistic statement in premium design and workmanship. Combining ancient Japanese sword making methods with the latest in breakthrough technologies, the Shogun Series chefs knife is simply unrivaled in performance, beauty and value.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
✓Scalpel like sharpness at a staggering 8-12°degree angle per side
✓Incredible Edge Retention at 62+ Rockwell
✓AUS-10V Vacuum Heat Treated Japanese super steel core
✓67-Layered genuine (never etched) Damascus sharpened under the 3-step Honbazuke method
✓Tapered bolster provides a perfect balance, gently encouraging a natural pinch grip
✓Rust/Corrosion resistant cladding
✓Full tang - maximum robustness
✓Triple riveted - even further resilience
✓Tapered blade for minimal slicing resistance and non-stick properties
✓Nitrogen cooled for enhanced harness and flexibility
✓Military grade G10 handle for life-long durability
✓Highly impervious to heat, cold and moisture
✓Ergonomic handle for superior hand control, agility and comfort
✓Engraved end cap for further distinction
✓Intricate copper mosaic enhances beauty
(1) Tanto Chef Knife (8")
(1)PerfectFit Embossed Sheath
(1)Exquisite Gift Packaging
100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Try risk free.
The Dalstrong Shogun Series Chef knife is a brilliant statement in premium performance, superb craftsmanship, and spectacular artistry. Now you are slicing with power. DALSTRONG POWER!
Package Dimensions: 15.1 x 4.5 x 1.5 inches
Answer your customers' common questions
List a frequently asked question
Then provide an answer that will help your customer make an informed purchase.