KATSU Kiritsuke Chef Knife - Damascus - Japanese Kitchen Knife - 8-inch - Handcrafted Octagonal Handle - Wood Sheath & Gift Box
Color: 8 Inch Kiritsuke Japanese Chef Knife
- Kiritsuke knives are the true multipurpose knives in Japanese cutlery, it is one of the most versatile and essential of all knives a cook can have
- A traditional Japanese convex grind (Hamaguri-ba) damascus blade that excels in sharpness, durability and ease of sharpening
- Handcrafted octagonal ebony wood handle with buffalo horn bolster is lightweight and ergonomically welds to the hand for seamless use
- Each KATSU kitchen chef knife comes with a dark walnut wood magnetic saya style sheath, which is convenient when carrying out field activities
- An exquisite KATSU gift box with unique patterns offers you the perfect gift idea for Christmas, Weddings, Birthdays, Father’s Day, Mother’s Day, etc.
Details: Features and Specifications: Total Length: 360 mm Blade Length: 8” (210 mm) Blade thickness: 2.2 mm Blade: Professional 67-Layer Damascus Steel Handle: Ebony Wood Handle + Buffalo Horn Bolster Knife weight: 188 g An Exquisite KATSU Gift Box Contains: 1 x KATSU Damascus Japanese Kiritsuke Chef Knife 1 x Walnut Wood Magnetic Saya Style Sheath Care Instructions: Do not attempt to cut, hit or chop frozen products or bones Hand wash with warm water and towel dry Use a sharpening stone to maintain the sharpness of blade
Package Dimensions: 16.1 x 3.7 x 1.4 inches
Answer your customers' common questions
List a frequently asked question
Then provide an answer that will help your customer make an informed purchase.