STICO Chef Kitchen Slip Resistant Safety Men Shoes, Black US 9(270mm)
Sale Sold out
Regular price $78.95 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
- SUPERIOR PRODUCT - Our products are equipped with Nanotech Ceramic Anti-slip technology which is certified by the world-accredited through the acquisition of UK SATRA, US FDA and European CE.
- OUTSOLE FUNCTION - Combines rubber and ceramic to provide excellent protection against slippery surfaces such as water and oil. Because of the synthetic ceramics, anti-slip performance is demonstrated permanently even when the bottom pattern is worn.
- ABRASION & DEODORIZING FUNCTION - Shoe sole is made of new materials ceramic and rubber and excellent durability. Insole has also antibacterial and deodorizing function, so it does not have unpleasant smell.
- COMFORTABLE FIT - Our lightweight footwear is made of lightweight material with good cushioning for long wearing comfort.
- HIGH DURABILITY - Our products are highly resistant to oils and chemicals and are not easily deformed by hazardous substances. Therefore, you can wear for a long time without deforming the shape.
Details: 1.BRAND: STICO
2.MATERIALS: Airlon CX + Ceramic
3.Merits of the Item
- outsole made of a new material (Ceramic + Rubber)
- Excellent function of antibiosis and deodorization Insole (Ortholite insole)
- Outstanding function to prevent slipping due to the function removing and draining water and oil
- A long life with durability of abrasion of outsoles though a long time use
- This shoes doesn't unpleasant smell (EVA upper) and less deform
- Comfortable though a long time wear because of good cushion and light weight made of light materials
- Less deform by oils and pollutants because of good resistance against oil and chemicals
- Hospital(nursing), Restaurant (hall serving, cooking)
- Fishing (processing), livestock (processing) and farming industries, Food (processing), textile (processing)
- Households and service business like kitchens, fishing and sashimi centers
- All types of manufacturing businesses having a working environment with water
Answer your customers' common questions
List a frequently asked question
Then provide an answer that will help your customer make an informed purchase.