Triple Basket Deep Fryer, Stainless Steel
Color: Stainless Steel
- Triple-basket deep fryer with 4-liter oil capacity and immersion heating element for minimal oil absorption and healthier results
- Includes 1 large and 2 smaller stainless-steel frying baskets-make 1 big batch or 2 smaller batches at a time
- Adjustable thermostat from 175 to 375 degrees F; power light; oil-ready indicator light lets you know when to add food
- Stainless-steel removable bowl; large heat-resistant basket, lid, and side handles
- Brushed stainless-steel housing; stainless-steel storage lid; dishwasher-safe fryer baskets for quick cleanup
Publisher: Groupe SEB
Details: Prepare delicious fried food with this family-size T-fal FR390051 triple-basket deep fryer. The unit holds up to 4 liters of oil and comes with three stainless-steel frying baskets: two smaller baskets for creating two different batches of food at the same time and a single large basket for making one big batch. Ideal for donuts, french fries, onion rings, chicken wings, tofu, and more, the deep fryer's adjustable thermostat (175 to 375 degrees F) allows for selecting the proper cooking temperature for the specific food to be fried, while its oil-ready indicator light lets you know when oil has reached the correct frying temperature. To ensure professional, healthier results-crispy fried foods with minimal oil absorption-the deep fryer offers the ideal balance between oil and food capacity, and its immersion heating element expertly heats oil to the perfect temperature and quickly rebounds to the selected temperature for crispy fried food, batch after batch. Power and ready indicator lights make deep frying practically foolproof, and the deep fryer's stainless-steel removable bowl and dishwasher-safe fryer baskets make cleanup a breeze. Other highlights include brushed stainless-steel housing with a stainless-steel storage lid, and large heat-resistant basket, lid, and side handles for safe transport and use. The versatile T-fal FR390051 triple-basket deep fryer makes it easy to enjoy fried-food favorites with family and friends.
Answer your customers' common questions
List a frequently asked question
Then provide an answer that will help your customer make an informed purchase.